Think about what
you put into your body. Is it alive? Is it natural? You would never
imagine putting a computer into your mouth and trying to eat it. So
think about all of the synthetic foods you ingest. Think about all the
pesticides, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides you consume. Read
the labels and if you cannot pronounce the ingredience then you probably
should not be putting it into the body.
* Your body is alive-
so eat live food.
* Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. If you must consume meat, then
avoid red meat and pork. Red meat is hard to digest and pork contains
* Avoid bleached products like white bread and table sugar.
* Do not use synthetic sugar. Many of these are cancer causing agents
and one can even cause symptoms of MS.
* Eat organic whenever possible. These are foods that are free of synthetic
pesticides and chemicals.
* Avoid high fructose corn syrup, "vegetable" oils, and MSG.
* Use virgin coconut oil and olive oil to cook with. These oils are
stable at higher temperatures.
* Drink reverse osmosis and distilled water. Spring water is ok if it
has been purified.
* Do not expose yourself to cleaning chemicals like window cleaner and
bleach. Use rubbing alcohol and vinegar.
* Food supplements are neccessary because we have depleted the soil.
Do not take sythetic vitamins that many stores sell. These are not easily
used by the body and can be toxic. Plants digest nutrients for us. Take
supplements that come from plants and herbs.
Dianne Irene 2007
Join us for our annual conference
in Orlando, Florida. Come and gain a vast base of knowledge from
industry experts and network with like minded corporations. More
Details are coming soon! See a listing of events here.
Whether you need to focus on team
building, motivation, project development, or technology, we can
provide the tools and support you need. We can help define office
personalities, empower staff to understand how to build team motivation,
build project managament skills, and positive empathy. We can also
keep you up to date on the latest technology skills. Find out more
Our publications come from industry experts on various topics to keep you informed and inspired. See a listing of all our publications here.